Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Grated zucchini 2 cups
- All-purpose flour ½ cup
- Onion chopped ¼ cup
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Mozzarella cheese shredded ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese grated ½ cup
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Cayenne pepper 1 pinch
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a skillet heat a small amount of oil over medium-high
- Drop zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls and cook for 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Place zucchini patty on a burger bun along with ketchup and lettuce leaves and serve immediately.