Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Potatoes 5 large
- Eggs 5
- Turkey hot dogs 1 package (ounces)
- Baby peas 1 can (15 ounces), drained
- Dill pickles 5 large, chopped
- Green onions 1 bunch, chopped
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot, place potatoes with enough water to cover and bring it to boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until a fork can be easily inserted and removed in the potatoes.
- Drain and slightly cool.
- In another pan, boil hot dogs and eggs, drain and set aside to cool.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Chop hot dogs and peel the eggs.
- Place potatoes, hot dogs, peas, dill pickles, green onions, mayonnaise, and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Grate eggs on top of the salad and serve.