Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Salmon 1 pound
- Maple syrup ¼ cup
- Garlic 1 clove, minced
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Garlic salt ¼ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Combine maple syrup, garlic, soy sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- In a shallow glass baking dish, place salmon, and coat with maple mixture.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Bake the salmon uncovered in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until easily flaked with the fork.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.