Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Cooked white rice 2 cups, cold
- Cooked chopped chicken meat 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Water 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 chopped
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Boiled peas ¼ cup
- Chopped carrot ¼ cup
- Spring onion ¼ cup, thinly sliced
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Beat egg with water and yellow food color in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low
- Add egg mixture and leave it flat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
- In same skillet, heat oil and saute onion in it until soft.
- Add in chopped carrot, peas, rice, chicken, pepper, and soy sauce.
- Stir fry together for 5 minutes.
- Then add in egg and spring onion, stir and serve hot.